...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Everybody's Got Something to Hide

So, this is my first post on Blogger. Look at me, getting all fancy. I still like Xanga and at least at first I'll probably add a few lines there when I update this Blogger site (so that people remember to check it) but I think for the most part Xanga has run its course. I chose it just because my blogging friends had Xangas, but there are aspects of it that I don't like so much, like requiring registration before people can leave comments and not being able to title my posts.

One caveat is that, on a Mac, this site looks best when viewed on Safari. For some reason, Internet Explorer makes it look all weird and gross. I don't know how it is on a PC.

We'll see how this works out.