...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Well, fuck.

Coming out of my IA midterm (and I kicked that test's ass all the way back to 1648), I saw a good friend who has grown more distant recently. I made what was intended as a lighthearted comment, but I think it came across as kind of mean and bitchy. Now he's probably pissed at me, which will not help the situation. Hey, if you're reading this, let's talk sometime, okay?

I need to get off this campus and out of this dorm for awhile. Which brings me to my next point: I'm leaving tomorrow (Thursday) for Seattle to spend fall break with my uncle and his family, and I won't be back until Sunday evening, so there will probably be no new posts until then. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!