...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Monday, October 04, 2004

You say it's your birthday

Well, it's my birthday too, yeah!

Actually, it's not. But it is the birthday of one Mr. Christopher James I. Leong, Esq., so make sure you go over and wish him a happy birthday if you haven't already!

Speaking of birthdays, I am not, contrary to popular belief, a Pisces. February 18th is the last day in the Aquarius...cycle, or whatever it's called; I don't know what in tarnation is up with that "Year of the Rat" Pisces shit Blogger is trying to pull on me. I mean, my "sign" has never really mattered to me, but I think the record needs to be set straight. Aquarius, Year of the Ox, you can send birthday presents on February 18th. May I suggest this shirt?