...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Hundreds of thousands of books, all to myself!

Being the very last student out of the library gives me a perverse kind of pleasure. I remember Jeannie saying last year that when she'd spend the night at the library, every once in a while she'd get up on the tables and dance and sing and walk around and stuff. I haven't hit that point, yet.

I have, however, just hit my most dangerous sleep state: it's nearly five, but I'm not tired at all. I took a 45-minute nap from 1:30 to 2:15 (Kathleen and I were working on our IA papers, so she woke me up), and I got a lot of sleep last night. I need to be up in three hours anyways, so it's tempting to just stay up--but I know that if I do that, I'll totally crash tomorrow (Wednesday--technically today, I guess) and I've got a 4-6 page paper due Thursday, so I'm going to need to be able to work on that.

After Thursday, though? All my papers will be in! Except for the Old Testament paper on the 8th. But that doesn't count quite yet.