...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Facebook is dangerous

Can't...stop...searching...for...people...from...high...school...

Edited an hour later:: That's it, the weekend can only go downhill from here, because I have just seen the highlight: a totally shitfaced Clay, returning from the MUN party at Landon's. Clay and I have drunk...in...drank...whatever...together before, at Mayu's that one time and then on election night, but I've never seen him so drunk--all "Hey, wazzzUP?" and flopping around the lounge and salsa dancing with Simran and crawling inside a huge cardboard box and expounding on Zen philosophy. Oh, it was funny. My kingdom for a digital camera!

Clay: "NOW I MUST ROLL LIKE AN EGG ACROSS THE FLOOR!"

Oh, drunken escapades of college students and self-referential angst. Does this make my blog the biggest cliché ever? A couple months there was an article in the Utne Reader about blogging culture that said something like, "If you've ever wondered about the drinking habits of articulate twenty-somethings..." But then again, I won't be a "twenty-something" for another week. Take that, Utne Reader!