...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Maybe if I plaster myself with maple leaves?

Bad news for my study abroad, homes.

Yesterday I went to buy some toothpaste at the Rite Aid downtown and I noticed this new product: the Gillette Vibrating Razor for Women. Now, seriously, folks. Not to get too personal, but I can gaurantee you that Gillette is banking on women buying this product not so that they can shave their legs, but so that they can masturbate in the bathtub with the non-razor end. (Or at least, let's hope with the non-razor end. Because, not to make light of a horrible issue, but talk about Female Genital Mutilation.)

Any woman who thinks she needs a vibrating razor really needs a vibrator, full stop.