...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I don't care for that term. I don't know too many monkeys who could take apart a fuel injector.

The Damn Hell Ass Kings sure have been busy lately writing things that make me laugh and nod in agreement, because nearly everything recently published on Tomato Nation, FameTracker, and Hissyfit has been gold, Jerry, gold! The latest installment of the Girl's Bike Club is my favorite yet; reading it reminded me of some of Amy's and my Messenger conversations, if we were each several times more knowledgeable about and obsessed with popular culture. Sars' Dear Retail Fashion Industry essay was hilarious and brilliant, and recently I've loved the Vine even more than I usually do.

On the FameTracker side of things, someone had to say it sooner or later: Lindsay Lohan has hit the wall big-time. In fact, not only has she hit the wall, but she's run right through it like the Roadrunner, leaving little clouds of plaster and an anorexic-shaped hole. Tom Cruise is scary-crazy, and Angelina Jolie is so beautiful that we would rather give up bottled water than live in a world without her.

But I think one of my favorite things was the hate mail that someone sent to Wing Chun. Ha!