...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Thursday, November 24, 2005

¡Feliz día de acción de gracias!

Just got the photocopies of the Lonely Planet Peru chapters on Lima, Cuzco, and Lake Titicaca--getting excited!!

Kristin, Julia and I bought bus tickets today to Puerto Montt, fourteen hours south of Valparaíso. We´re leaving late Sunday afternoon, arriving Monday morning, taking the ferry to the island of Chiloé, and hanging out there until Thursday. I have to leave Thursday evening to get back by Friday morning to sit in a room and listen to Modernidad y Problemas Sociales presentations. It´s a lata, but I can´t miss the presentations.

One for final to go this week! Then two next week. Boo!