...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Monday, February 27, 2006

Uh oh

Guys, cross your fingers that I don't have mono.

For the past few days I've been feeling very run down and tired. Complete strangers on the MAX and buses have commented on how tired I look (would people make those comments to a man? That's a different post). I've been sleeping for about eleven hours a night and taking naps, but it doesn't help and I'm constantly in a fog. I have a really bad headache, my lower back and legs ache, I feel like I'm freezing all the time, and I have no appetite.

Both Clay and Simran have suggested that it could be mono, and after reading this, I've just about convinced myself.

Looks like it's to the health center tomorrow for Jessica.