...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Friday, October 06, 2006

Not a robot

Glarkware is selling Not a Robot shirts again, for a limited time. I got one the last time around and I have to say it's one of my favorite shirts, because I always, always get reactions from passersby: "Your shirt only makes me doubt you!" "Are you sure?" etc. So, all of you, my dear friends, should get one, and then we could coordinate our outfits and make up a secret handshake and form a Cool Kids club and stuff. I mean, Chris and I already have matching Portland Farmer's Market bags, so we're halfway there.

Also, when I came up to visit Amy and Peggy over the summer, I saw another girl in the Powells reading room/cafe wearing a Not a Robot shirt. I totally wanted to go up to her and tell her I had the same shirt, but I didn't, because I am lame.

I'm ridiculously happy right now. I hope it lasts.