...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Monday, December 11, 2006

Finishing off a semester of Feminist Theory with a rousing discussion of the Power Rangers...

Heather: "I never watched the show, but I did study karate under the Red Ranger."
Ali: "Oh my God! The real one?"
Susan, reaching across the circle: "Touch my hand! Touch my hand! Touch my hand!"
Heather: "He even put my belt on me."
Brandon: "The question is, did he take it off?"

A few minutes later, discussing who's bringing what to the final project presentations:

Kori: "Brandon, you bring decorations."
Brandon: "Oh, make the gay one bring the decorations!"
Kori: "No, just bring those blow-y things!"
Brandon: "Oh, make the gay one bring the blow-y things!"
Karin: "Well, you could bring hashbrowns."
Brandon: "Oh, make the gay one from Idaho bring the blow-y things and the hashbrowns!"