...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Monday, March 26, 2007

I bet I'm the only blog that links to Biblical Womanhood and Savage Love!

Check out my shiny new links bar to the right! I think it's pretty exhaustive, but if you notice something is missing and you think it should be added, just leave me a comment and I'll take care of it. Also, if you're linked here and for whatever reason you don't want to be, then let me know and I'll take you off the list. Otherwise, this list should give you guys a pretty good idea of where I spend my time online.

Edited to add: Also, I think it probably goes without saying--but I'll say it anyways--that I don't endorse the views expressed on all of the blogs and sites I link to.