...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Itchy, part two

Early last week I got this peculiar feeling in the inner corner of my left eye, like I had something stuck in there, or an in-grown eyelash or something. I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed until my cheekbone felt all bruised, but it still itched. Finally Friday afternoon I went to the health center and the nurse flipped up my eyelid and announced that I have a small sty under the lid, and I need to apply this ointment to it every four hours for five days. It's exactly as much fun as it sounds!

Edited to Add: Note the new additions to my links bar: Autotopia, the homepage of Daniel's band; The Second Sleeve, Christine's knitting blog; Hedonistic Pleasureseeker; The Comics Curmudgeon; Judge a Book by its Cover, and PostSecret. As always, if you're linked here and prefer not to be, please leave a comment and I'll remove you from the list.