...except for me and my monkey! "Everything we see hides another thing. We always want to see what is hidden by what we see." -Rene Magritte

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Productive

I wrote twelve pages of my thesis today (that is, Monday)--I'm up to thirty-two. I think it'll probably be about forty pages when I'm done, not counting the bibliography and title page and table of contents. The only thing I have left to write is the conclusion, which is mostly going to be pieced together from material from my Methods paper for Paul last semester--I hope to finish that tomorrow, after weight training but before my Mormonism seminar. Tuesday night is to work on citations, which always feels like such a let-down after finishing a paper, all triumphant--to have to go back and fill in all the places where I just jotted down "citation needed" or "must find a reference for this" or "year?" Wednesday I'll re-read and make sure it still sounds all right; Thursday I submit it; and Friday I present and defend it.

Also, I found out that even though I only got an 82 on the last Astronomy test, the grade distribution was such that 82 is still an A. Woo!